Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Green-eyes



1. favorite cookies: butter cookies

2.favorite wrap (food): California chicken wrap

3.what singer i would want to meet: Christina Aguilera

4.What actor i would want to meet: Chad Michael Murry

5.what actress i would want to meet: Neve Campbell

6.my favorite things to draw: Hearts and stars

7.i like experimenting with color for my hair.

8.love jewelery, (rings and earrings mostly)

9.love to listen to music

10.love to spend time with my sister (just the two of us)

11.love horror movies

12.love strawberry's with chocolate and cream

13. don't like swimming but love lying on a beach soaking up the sun.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

we have some things in common!
I love butter cookies and I used to collect earrings. I had more than 200 pairs. I love horror movies and I love lying out in the summer soaking up the sun