Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer of 2007

Hi my name is Green-eyes, i'm kinda neww at this kind of thing, it's my first time using a blog.

Well, This summer i'm to my sisters house, with her and her husban and kids. It is so much fun here. We go for walk's and shop and watch movies and spend time together. I love seeing how much all the kids are growing.

I love them all so much, the kids are so sweet and my sisters husban (i call him bro) (my brother in law) is nice and my Sister

words can't discribe how nice and kind she is.

You know how sisters fight alot, well "yes" when we were younger we did because of me, i'm the youngest one out of the 2 of us. its only us just two sisters no brothers or any other sisters. NOW we are like two best friends we have a great time together.

You know how best friends write B.B.F.L well i write B.S.A.F.F.L

Best Sisters And Friends For Life.
I love you tissy.


No comments: