Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Green-eyes



1. My favorite icecream : chocolate chip cookie dough.

2. My favorite color's : Bright P!nk and Black and Bright Green.

3. My favorite movie : Honey (with Jessica Alba).

4. My favorite singer's : P!nk, Hilary Duff, Akon, Vanessa Hudgens, and Jacob Hoggard, Avril Lavigne.

5. Favorite song's : With Love -Hilary, Time's a waisting (walk the line soundtrack), U & UR Hand - P!nk.

6. Favorite Quote : "I was here, but now I'm gone, my last word's were party on!"

7. Favorite Make-up : Lip gloss & Mascara.

8. Favorite Animal : Panda Bear.

9. Favorite actor for musicals : Zac Efron.

10. Favorite Foot Wear : High Heels.

11. Favorite Person in my family : My sister (Tissy).

12. Favorite T.V shows : Maui Fever, Laguna Beach, Passions, Degrassie the next junor high and The Hills, Y&R.

13. Place's I want to go : Maui and LA.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Lori said...

I think Honey was a great movie. I dont think alot of people seen that one though. Happy TT:)

Homemom3 said...

oops looks like the spammer hit you too. on blogger if ya go in you can delete them. (just thought I'd let ya know since you were new at this)

Loved Honey. My favorite ice cream varies depending on what store I'm at. Chocolate, chocolate chip is my normal though.

Homemom3 said...

oops should've said I'm from the TT group too.

Angel The Alien said...

Mmmmm! Cookie dough ice cream!!!